Applications are invited from persons belonging to the Hindu religion for the appointment of the following vacant posts vacant in Arulmiku Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple till 5:45 PM on 18.08.2022
Department of Rural Development and Panchayats, Kanyakumari District Thakala Panchayat Union Office Assistant Post Details Report.
Applications are invited from eligible persons to fill up / to fill up the vacant post of Office Assistant in the Panchayat Union General Fund salaried posts in Thakkala Panchayat Union, Kanyakumari District on 10.08.2022 by 5:45 PM.
Post Name: Office Assistant.
Pay: Rs 15,700 – 50,000 as fixed by Govt With steps to do.
Age: Should have completed 18 years.
Upper age limit as on 01.07.2022
SC 9A), W, DW Race- Adi Dravidian Arundhatiyar women destitute widows.
Age Limit: 37
SC 9A), W, DW Ethnicity- Adi Dravidian Arundhatiyar women Destitute widow.
Educational Qualification and Other Qualifications:
8th standard pass wants Should know how to ride a bicycle.
Last Date: 10.08.2022 up to 5.45 PM.
1. Applicants must attach proof of educational qualification, caste proof, and preference proof.
2. Only meritorious applications will be accepted from persons who meet the eligibility criteria of race, age, and education.
3. The details in the application form should be filled completely and sent.
4. Incomplete applications will definitely be rejected.
5. Ineligible and late applications will be rejected.
6. Management reserves the right to reject any application.
7. The age limit for PWDs is 10 years plus.
Completed applications along with relevant supporting documents should be sent to the Thakkala Panchayat Union office on office working days from 10.00 am to 5.45 pm to the address Thakkala Panchayat Union Kozhiporvilai Kanyakumari District – 629 169 or by registered mail to be received on 10.08.2022 (Wednesday) by 5.45 pm.
Details and application form for Office Assistant Vacancy have been published on the website www.kaniyakumari.nic.in for Takkala Panchayat Union Office and Kanyakumari District.