Advertisement Calling for Job Vacancy Application
Chennai-26, Vadapalani, Arulmiku Vadapalani Andavar Thirukoil, filled applications are invited from eligible Hindus from 05.09.2022 to 04.10.2022 on office days from 10.10 am to 5:45 pm for the following detailed vacancies.
Applicant must have completed 18 years and below 35 years as of 01.09.2022. Education qualification, age limit, conditions, and other details for job details can be inquired about in person during office working hours. The application form and conditions can also be downloaded from the website hrce.tn.gov.in. Completed applications should be submitted to Deputy Commissioner/ Executive Officer, Arulmiku Vadapalani Andavar Thirukoil, Vadapalani, Chennai-26. The last date for receipt of completed applications is 04.10.2022 till 5.45 PM only. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
1. Apply only as per the model application form published by the temple along with copies of relevant certificates. Apply to Deputy Commissioner Acting Officer, Arulmiku Vadapalani Andavar Thirukoil, Vadapalani, Chennai-26. The application form and conditions can also be downloaded from the website hrce.tn.gov.in. You can ask for job details like educational qualifications, age limit, conditions, and other details in person during office working hours and get applications.
2. Applicant must have completed 18 years and below 35 years as of 01.09.2022.
3. Candidates should be able to read and write well in Tamil. And should be Hindu and religious.
4. Only certified xerox copies of the educational qualification certificate and other documents should be sent along with the application. The original certificate should not be forwarded under any circumstances. The original certificate should be produced at the time of the interview.
5. All the applying candidates should get a physical fitness certificate and apply with a copy. In addition to all posts, a police certificate must be obtained and attached to the application.
6. The additional qualification prescribed for the above works is determined based on the details followed by the temple over time.
7. Those who have been convicted by a court, who are under bail for good behavior or to keep the peace, who has been adjudged to be insolvent by a court, and from government service. Persons excluded from other institutions and temples such as those who have filed a case against the temple are not eligible to apply.
8. As the posts appearing in this employment notification are the traditional and existing posts of this temple, the qualifications for the posts are mentioned accordingly. The last date for receipt of completed applications is 04.10.2022 till 5.45 PM only. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
9. Completed applications should be sent by registered post only with an acknowledgment card.
10. Applications received after the prescribed last date will not be considered and only eligible applications will be accepted for consideration.
11. Only those eligible candidates will be notified for an interview in the applications filled and received at the temple.
12. Appointment is subject to the provisions of Ordinance No.114, Tourism Culture and Charitable Institutions (Ani41) dated 03.09.2020. (Download and find out).
1. Copies of Educational Qualification Certificate (Tc& Mark list)
2. Copy of Caste Certificate (Issued by District Magistrate)
3. Copy of Family Identity Card.
4. Copy of Priority Certificate
5. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
6. Copy of Employment Registration Card.
7. Self-addressed envelope with a stamp for Rs.25/-.
இந்த வேலைக்கான OFFICIAL APPLICATION & NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD செய்ய 40 வினாடிகள் WAIT பண்ணுங்க நண்பா.
40 வினாடிகள் பின் இந்த இடத்தில் உங்களுக்கான OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM வரும்.