Joint Proceedings of Tamil Nadu Commissioner of School Education and Director of Elementary Education, Chennai-600006
School Education – Tamil Nadu School Education Subsidiary Work Under School Education Department in the academic year 2022-23 Panchayat Union Primary / Intermediate | To take steps to temporarily fill up vacant Intermediate / Graduate / Post Graduate teaching posts in Government / Municipal High / Higher Secondary Schools through School Management Committees.
In the interest of the students of classes 10th, 11th, and 12th in Government / Municipal Higher / Secondary Schools under the control of the Department of School Education who are going to write the Government Public Examination to be held in March / April 2023 and for the purpose of thorough preparation for the Public Examination, the students in Government / Municipal Higher / Secondary Schools Immediate deputation should be arranged to fill the vacancies of Graduate / Post Graduate teachers considering pass percentage. Similarly, alternate arrangements should be made to fill up the vacant posts of secondary teachers for the successful implementation of classes 1 to 3 (Numeracy and Literacy Program) in Panchayat Union Primary Schools.
Running under the control of the School Education Department, a list has been requested from the Teacher Selection Board to fill up the vacant Intermediate/Graduate and Post-Graduate teacher posts in Panchayat Union Primary/Middle/Government/Municipal High/Higher Secondary Schools and while the Teacher Selection Board has also taken steps to do so, the promotion process has been completed and some vacancies are left to be filled. As it is considered that time may take, in order to prepare students for public examination in the interest of teaching and learning classes of students this year and to prepare them for public examination, intermediate / graduate and post graduate teacher vacancies in government schools will be temporarily created by the school management committee from 1.7.2022 intermediate / All district principals are requested to take steps to fill up the post of graduate / post-graduate teachers with qualified persons based on the following details. LV officers are advised.
1. Presently 4989 intermediate teachers are vacant in Panchayat Union Primary School, and Middle School and 5154 graduate teacher vacancies vacant in Government High/Senior Secondary Schools will be filled up by the Promotion and Teacher Selection Board for 10 months from July 2022 to April 2023 and 3188 vacancies in Government Higher Secondary Schools. The post of Post Graduate Teacher will be filled temporarily for 8 months only from July-2022 to February-2023 through the School Management Committee from eligible persons in the area where the school is situated and in the surrounding area with the respective Headmaster, Assistant Headmaster of Higher/Senior Division and Senior Graduate/Post Graduate Teacher as members. Allowed to be temporarily filled up by a group of At the time of such selection the appointees should be informed that it is purely temporary.
2. Intermediate teachers appointed through the school management committee will be paid Rs.7500/- per month, graduate teachers will be paid Rs.10,000/- per month and postgraduate teachers will be paid Rs.12,000/- per month.
3. Vacant secondary teaching posts in Panchayat Union Primary/Middle Schools and vacant Graduate/Post Graduate teaching posts in Government/Municipal High/Higher Secondary Schools should be filled temporarily by qualified persons for the respective teaching posts through the School Management Committee.
4. The relevant Intermediate / Graduate and Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies shall be filled only by fully qualified persons for the concerned subject through the Committee having the members mentioned above without any complaints through the School Management Committee.
5. Provision will be made to fill the vacancies of Intermediate/Graduate/Post Graduate teachers on a temporary basis till the candidates are selected and filled by the Teacher Selection Board/till filled by promotion, within that period all the relevant subject portions should be completed by the teacher appointed by the School Management Committee and the related school Principal should monitor continuously. And these procedures should be confirmed by the concerned Principal Education Officers during a school inspection.
6. Acknowledgment of wages paid to persons working on Intermediate / Graduate and Post Graduate Teaching Vacancies shall be maintained by the Principal of the respective School. It is subject to audit and therefore the admit card must be under the sole control of the school headmaster.
7. If the post of teacher filled by the school management committee is filled within the above period (within one month) by promotion or by direct appointment or by transfer, the teachers filled by the school management committee should be dismissed immediately.
8. More than one qualified staff secondary teacher for the posts filled by the School Management Committee Preference will be given to those who have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in case of graduate teaching positions and otherwise eligible volunteers who are looking for a home and working in the educational program. Similarly, those who have passed the competitive examination conducted by the Teacher Selection Board and attended the certificate verification at the post-graduate level of teachers and otherwise qualified volunteers who are looking for a home and working in education should be given priority.
All District Primary Education Officers are requested to follow the above instructions and take appropriate action without entertaining any complaints.
Job Official Website: https://tnschools.gov.in/?lang=ta