Job advertisement notification
Thanjavur District, Kumbakonam Circle, Swamimalai, Arulmiku Swaminathaswamy Temple for welcome detailed vacancies as per Ordinance No.114, Department of Tourism, Culture and Charities/ Dated.3.09.2020 from eligible Hindus from 16.09.2022 to 2021 at 3.00 PM. are falling
Applications received thereafter will not be entertained for any reason whatsoever. Other details can be inquired about in person at the office on office days during office hours. Application form can be downloaded from www.tnhrce.gov.in website.)
People with epidemic, physical or mental disabilities are not eligible to apply, those who have been convicted in court, those who have been judged by the court as insolvent, those who have been dismissed from government jobs in public positions and other temples due to punishment, and those who have filed a case against the temple and their heirs are not eligible to apply.
1. Must be well-mannered.
2. For this, a certificate of good conduct obtained from a gazetted high official should be submitted.
3. Only those belonging to the Brahmin caste are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Parisharakar and Sthanikam.
4. Applications received before the date of publication of this employment notification and applications received after 5.45 PM on 15.10.2022 will be rejected if they are not received with the required details and attachments as seen in the sample form.
5. Candidates should apply separately for each post along with educational and other qualification certificates and other details relevant to that post.
6. The application must be sent with the name of the post on the envelope.
7. All applications received will be verified and only eligible candidates will be notified for an interview.
8. No travel allowance will be given to the candidates called for an interview.
9. The temple management reserves the right to reject the person selected for the interview without assigning any reason and not to make the appointment.
10. The selected person will be appointed only after the approval of the Hindu Religious Endowments Commissioner, Chennai.
11. Nominations are subject to the provisions of the Hindu Charities Act. The applicant must be in good physical health.
12. All certificates sent along with the applications should be photocopies attested by the Government Registered Officer only.
13. Original certificates should not be sent, all original certificates should be brought when called for an interview.
14. Even if you have already applied, you have to apply afresh after this advertisement. The applicant should attach a copy of the education certificate, a copy of the age certificate, a copy medical certificate of physical fit, ness, and a copy of the good conduct certificate.
15. Amended Ordinance (Status) No.114 TAMIL DEVELOPMENT TRUSTS AND MESSAGE (ANNIVERSARY 4-2) DEPARTMENT Date 03.09.2020 Officers and Employees (Service Rules) 1964 Subject to Employment Rules.
16. The administration is not responsible for the changes caused by the divine and the state. Written Tests / Interviews will be conducted separately for each post.
17. Applicant should apply to the address “Deputy Commissioner / Acting Officer, Arulmiku Swaminathaswamy Temple, Swamimalai”.
I confirm that I am familiar with the terms and conditions mentioned in the employment notification issued by the temple, that I belong to the Hindu religion, and that all the above details are true.
இந்த வேலைக்கான OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD செய்ய இந்த LINK ஐ CLICK செய்யுங்கள்: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QuqtpDyEb-d7vQBMZTEP4Lqg3mHtlay/view
இந்த வேலைக்கான OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITE பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்றால் இந்த LINK ஐ CLICK செய்யுங்கள்: https://hrce.tn.gov.in//hrcehome/index.php
இந்த வேலைக்கான APPLICATION & NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD செய்ய 40 வினாடிகள் WAIT பண்ணுங்க நண்பா.
40 வினாடிகள் பின் இந்த இடத்தில் உங்களுக்கான APPLICATION & NOTIFICATION FORM வரும்.